20.02.2011:

Wow, that was an amazing day! I went shopping with my friend in Central. First we met in IFC (International Financial Center) and we looked the new collection of Zara. I saw some really nice dresses. Then we walked to the Queen's Road and visited Cotton On, H&M and Sasa (you can buy here cosmetic products). After that, my friend had to go to a Tennis Competition, so I met my mother at the same point, where I met my friend in the morning. We looked the shoes by Nine West. I love Nine West! It's an american label, and they make a lot of beautiful shoes. We bought there two nice slippers. At the end we took a quick look at the newest products of Loccitane. We bought there some soaps, body lotions, so we could get "the gift". 
I loved this day, and I'm already happy about the concert tomorrow! :)
Many kisses,
July

No comments:

Post a Comment